Thursday, November 23, 2017

Greateful

Families of Room 31 ~


On this glorious day, I am taking a few moments to to reflect on how grateful I am that I have such a wonderful group of students to work with each day.  I’m enormously grateful for my students, as well as their family.   My students laugh at my horrible jokes or my singing.  They put their faith in my instruction and requirements.
Yet truly, I’m grateful for the way students inspire me to be a better teacher each and every day.   I’m grateful for the relationship we've built and for the memories we share, and for those moments when they finally “get it” – whatever “it” is – and allow me a front row seat to their joy.  I must say, I have a job I look forward to going to each and every day.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Kelly Finneran

No comments:

Post a Comment