Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving


Finneran Families ~

Today, more than any other day of the year, I stop … pause…. and reflect.   I think about all that I am grateful for.   Truly, your children and your support are right up at the top of my list.  Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.

Every day, I am moved and inspired by what I see your children doing.  Every day, I am in awe at the incredible perseverance your children display while growing and learning.   Every day, I am grateful to be in a school environment with such dedicated teachers, staff and a PTO that collaboratively work to build a culture with a focus on student growth and learning which happens in such a safe, loving environment.  

I believe that the success of our classroom is built on a foundation of mutual respect and inclusiveness.  I know I could not do my job if I didn’t have the support of such hard-working students and parents.  We – parents – students – teacher – are a team in every sense of the word. For this, I am blessed!

This is a wonderful time of the year to get together with friends and family to celebrate and be thankful for all the wonderful people in our lives. During this time of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to share my gratitude and thank you and your children for being such an important part my life.    

Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Kelly Finneran

No comments:

Post a Comment