Thursday, June 27, 2013

Welcome to Fourth Grade

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!  I know I'll be spending some time with family and friends, reading some recommended books from my former students, as well as spending time at the beach.   Take some time to relax and enjoy your time. 

Don't forget about the summer reading.   There is a link on this blog that will take you to the website where the information can be found.    You will need to read three books in total.  One must be from the list of require reading and the other tow can be any books from the list.   It is important that you choose a book that is at your appropriate reading level!!!   I look forward to our sharing time about these books when we return from summer vacation.  

I am looking forward meeting everyone on August 27th. 

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment